New Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh...I meant to say "except for WC". At least you don't live at the fem nui.

I think you will have to buy me a beer to make up for it.

im no categlory of those. i just might have to make my own. beer!! now your talkin my kinda subject

So is there any chance we can get Costco to sell SCUBA gear?

Wildcard:
So is there any chance we can get Costco to sell SCUBA gear?
At the Costco here, we see the Mask-Snorkel-Fin sets year round, and about 2 weeks a year, there's a dive shop that does a "road show" through the Costco... which means killer deals, but it's still warrantied. I picked up my Aqualung Cousteau / Micra ADJ regs for about CA$280 (~US$190 at the time).

Costco? No...would never get scuba gear from Costco....maybe from Sams club, but never from Costco.

Just think about it. You could go somewhere buy new gear at Costco, use it for your vacation then return it when your done! COstco will take back anything.

Wildcard:
Just think about it. You could go somewhere buy new gear at Costco, use it for your vacation then return it when your done! COstco will take back anything.
Never thought of that. It would be much easier than actually *washing* that wetsuit! :D

I work with a few guys who pull stunts like that. Buy a huge TV for there short term rental then when the jobs done, they return it. The "Costco free rental program"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom