New guy here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adam0322

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

I posted in the introductions section but I figured I'd introduce myself here as well since this is my local area forum. Quick intro. Originally from Syracuse, NY. Moved to Dothan, Alabama last September. My girlfriend and I are on the final leg of our open water certification. We have our last dives on May 1st and 8th at Morrison Springs. We've been wanting to get dive certified for a long time. All it took was moving south. Funny how that works. We'll primarily be diving at Morrison or Vortex for freshwater and the jetties at St. Andrews in Panama City for saltwater. These are all close enough to us that we can get a couple dives in on a day while the kids are in school. Once we're certified we're really interested in meeting up with other local divers to go diving with. Hope to get to know all of you soon.

Adam & Jenn​

Consider going to this: SpringFest 2012

Even if you're not certified at that point, you'll still have a chance to make a lot of good contacts. If you can't make this one, there is another in October.

I've met some of my favorite dive partners at the 'Fests.

Hopefully I will have that weekend off. If so, we'll definitely come down and check it out.

Welcome to the forum and the area, and to scuba diving. It's a great lifestyle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom