New game: Post what you just copied!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New Year's Eve Cruise from Kirkland
December 31, 2005, Kirkland City Dock, 10:00pm-1:00am

Ring in the New Year with Argosy Cruises on board the MV Kirkland. Enjoy an evening cruise from Kirkland on Lake Washington and Lake Union featuring incredible views, DJ entertainment for dancing, party favors, a champagne toast at midnight and viewing of the fireworks from the Space Needle from Lake Union. $59 per person. Must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID at time of boarding. Book now

New Year's Eve Cruise to Kiana Lodge
December 31, 2005, Pier 55, 6:30pm-1:00am

Board the Spirit of Seattle for a 1 1/2 hour cruise to Kiana Lodge which is located on Agate Passage, just across from Bainbridge Island. Kiana Lodge is famous for its Northwest Lodge, roaring fireplace, sandy beaches and gorgeous gardens. At the Lodge, you will enjoy a special New Year's Eve dinner buffet featuring Caesar Salad, Salmon/Steak, Rosemary Oven Roasted Red Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Kiana Rolls/Butter and a Special Dessert with Fruit. At 10 p.m., you will board the Spirit of Seattle again and cruise back to Elliott Bay to watch the fireworks from the Space Needle. A DJ will be on board playing all the hits to dance to. Also, receive party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. $119 per person. Must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID at time of boarding. Book now

Royal Argosy New Year's Eve Cruise
December 31, 2005, Pier 56, 7:30pm-12:30am

The elegant Royal Argosy hosts the party of the year! Enjoy breathtaking views of the city skyline at night, a 4-course dinner, dancing to live entertainment. party favors, Space Needle fireworks viewing and a champagne toast at midnight as you cruise Elliott Bay. The menu features an appetizer of Potato Crusted Goat Cheese with Pear-Hazelnut Chutney. Starters: your choice of Elliott's Dungeness Crab and Corn Bisque or Gathered Greens. Entrees: your choice of Alaskan King Salmon Wellington or Steak Royal Argosy or Australian Lobster with Champagne and Black Truffle Sauce or Portebello Wellington (vegetarian option). Desserts: your choice of Red Velvet Cake or Dark Chocolate Tower of Decadence or Pear Caramel Cheesecake. $135 per person, $99 per child (ages 5-12). Gratuity additional on board. Festive Cabaret Seating (parties may be seated with other parties to fill a table). Book now

Trying to get hubby to decide on New Years activities. Was thinking of going to Vegas, but $1600!

Sprinkler on the garden hose and
Aim it at the patio
Iced tea,you and me
Pink flamingo (kind of love)
Let the clothesline be our fortress
Gas up the tiki torches
Sun up,sun down,big dreams,small town
Pink flamingo kind of love

Lyrics to a song put on my away message on AIM, it describes my kind of love...PM me if you want to know the singer, and name of the song or whatever, if there is enough people who like it I might post the mp3 of it.

A Day at the Beach recipe

A Day at the Beach

Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz coconut rum
1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
4 oz orange juice
1/2 oz grenadine syrup

Shake rum, amaretto, and orange juice in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a highball glass over ice. Add grenadine and garnish with a pineapple wedge and a strawberry.

2707 2881 1171 1865 06/2006 278

My Visa card info.

Back
Top Bottom