New game: Post what you just copied!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buoyant1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok..here's one to keep everyone out of the Word association thread! ...post whatever is sitting on your clipboard from the last time you cut or copied. And if it's obscure...explain it!

http://www.northforgeheating.com/

(added a link to an email I was sending)

"halo3lite101"
I was curious what was there once you mentioned it! I was doing a search on a screen name from another forum.
Im curious to see where this goes.

did you get an answer from me monday? i sent one, but had an error message pop up and wanted to make sure you received it.

marci

a note to a patient after not hearing from her when i answered her pregnancy questions monday.

How's this schedule?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 3-4 komi hunter - bonaire
Dec 10-11 SeanQ
Dec 17-18 open
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special)
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 open
Feb 18-19 Erin

updating my word doc on moonie's schedule.

Interesting idea... I'll play...

quinnebaug 1865 19th

"quinnebaug" is the name of a dive site I was trying to look up last night for a trip to NC next week, as part of the Dive Down program.

"1865" is the date I think the ship was built.

"19th" is the date I was going to dive the site.

Found out today that the whole trip has been put off till April, due to weather and overall conditions! How miserable is it to look forward to a weeklong trip for 6 months, then find out 2 days in advance, that it's all been scrubbed?!?!?

I was SOOOO excited to visit some of the NC sites!! Now, I get to struggle with anticipation for ANOTHER 6 months!!!!

what math is it for?

I was asking my wife a question and she didnt answer, so I copied and pasted it again...since I'm lazy and didn't feel like typing it.

Winterplace, WV February 8th-11th: 2 nights premium hotel lodging at Country Inn & Suites queen suite (indoor pool, deluxe continental breakfast, early check-in requested: not guaranteed), 2 day lift ticket (includes night skiing), 2 day ski rental, overnight ski check, 2 lunch vouchers at Winterplace Ski Grill, 1 free lift & rental per 15 paid.
$157 per person (6 per suite)
$167 per person (5 per suite)
$179 per person (4 per suite)

Add $18 per day for snowboard upgrade. Add $13.95 for lessons. Add $11 for dinner at Cracker Barrel. Add $12 for dinner at Tamarack.

Deduct $90 for non-skiers, $31 for non-renters.

You can save $4pp if you use Ski Barn Rentals.

Sugar Mountain, NC - February 8th-11th: 2 nights hotel lodging at Comfort Suites Boone (indoor pool, free continental breakfast, early check-in requested: not guaranteed), 1 twilight lift ticket & 1 day lift ticket at Sugar Mountain, 2 day ski rental, 2 lunch vouchers, 1 free lift per 15 paid.
$131 per person (6 per suite)
$139 per person (5 per suite)
$151 per person (4 per suite)

Add $12 per day for snowboard upgrade. Add $10 for lesson. Add $9.50 for dinner at Bandana’s. Add $10.50 for dinner at Golden Corral.

Deduct $62 for non-skiers, $18 for non-renters.

You can receive 1 free rental per 15 if you use Extreme Snowboard & Ski

Sending out ski proposals to a client.

California Wreck Extravaganza

I was writing to Joel Silverstein about an upcoming wreck activity in California

Back
Top Bottom