New game: Post what you just copied!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scared the ***t out of everyone fishing. It was like the deer head popped up, looked around and went back down.

Part of another post on SB that I sent to a friend who's reply was ....Sounds like something you'd do....I'm innocent!

FreeFloat:
Some of you have expressed interest in the equalizing document created by Eric Fattah. Here is the link to his website, http://www.liquivision.ca/index.html follow the "Downloads" link, and the first option is the one you're looking for.

To my knowledge this is the finest piece written anywhere on equalizing. Before learning this method I couldn't dive deeper than 8m. Once I learned the first part (frenzel) I could dive to around 25m without packing. After spending last winter and this spring learning the basics of the second part (frenzel-fattah mouthfill technique) I managed to dive a little past 35m without packing, and to 22m on an exhale.

About to send this to someone who had asked for it, in a PM.

Hi

I'm using a service to share my photos, please click below to connect with me and see all my photos:

http://www.bebo.com/invite/19966003a881522040b136

Bebo also has full profiles with a lot of fun features, try it and let me know what you think.

Steve
Hahahahahaha....
I was showing my boss on to a new web site so he can keep in touch with all his mates over the winter!!!

Velbon Ultra Maxi

It's a lightweight camera tripod.

Ok so the stuff I copy and paste is pretty simple :). That's the avg number of pieces per hour run by some of the machines last night.

Masked Moonie (Bonaire)

(just posting Moonie's pix on suprbugman's site)

Cost Details:

Pool Session:
P275 per 2 hours x 2 (am session & pm session) = 550 x 2 days
TOTAL P1,100
Pool Equipment Rental:
BCD 70 x 2 days = 140
Regulator 80 x 2 days = 160
Tank 50 x 2 days = 100
Weights 20 x 2 days = 40
TOTAL P440
Check-out: (Anilao, Batangas)
Van Rental 1,000 (per person)
Board & Lodging 1,500
Boat Rental 1,200 x 2 days = 2400 / 5
= 480 per person
Dive Equipment Rental:
BCD 450
Tank + Air 360
Weights 70
TOTAL 880

License 1,500
Professional Fee 2,000

(It's in pesos. divide by 56 for US rate.)

Back
Top Bottom