New game: Post what you just copied!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman:
2707 2881 1171 1865 06/2006 278

My Visa card info.

Just kidding!! :D

thanks, rick!

The protein was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to nitrocellulose membranes and immunoblotted with an anti-phospho-PKCδ Ab (upper panel). Proteins were visualized with ECL. Blots were stripped and reprobed with anti-PKCδ Ab (lower panel) to verify equal loading and efficiency of protein transfer.

I don't have anything on my clipboard at the moment. I tried the whole "Ctrl + V" for pasting stuff, and nothing happened.

Candies and cupcakes - Introduction to Multiplication
Corresponding lesson in Harcourt Math page 116

(I'm an elementary teacher - this was a third grade math lesson I wrote)

"CBR954RR Ohlins forks"

For those that know what I'm talking about, you also know I plan to be eating rice crackers and drinking water for a very long time...

Z...

Oct 24 Vikings wide receiver Nate Burleson, who missed the previous three games because of a sprained knee ligament, also reported no problems in his first game back, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
Views: Burleson only had three catches for 37 yards, and we expect he'll play a bigger role in the offense this week when the Vikings play at Carolina. Now, with that being said, the Vikes have been awful on the road, so it's hard for us to recommend any Minnesota wide out.

(info for my fantasy football team)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom