New Florida License Plate!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cave diving.. *blah* swiming into a small dark hole in the ground to look at catfish. There are 100 people? Wow I am surprised with the WIDE, BLue, Beautiful, Aubudant OCEAN on three sides of the state who'd wanna jump into a hole in the ground?

:1poke:

Bbbbbbut Eric!!! It will look SO cool on my car!!!! :lotsalove:

My birthday is October, so I'm sure I'll be getting my renewal notice soon enough.

cave diving.. *blah* swiming into a small dark hole in the ground to look at catfish. There are 100 people? Wow I am surprised with the WIDE, BLue, Beautiful, Aubudant OCEAN on three sides of the state who'd wanna jump into a hole in the ground?

:1poke:

LOL...I used to sound just like you. For me the springs are just a change of pace every now and then. I am not into the caves....but the caverns are awesome!

I have dove a bunch of the springs and a couple caverns. Just not my cup if brrrr.

The people who do dive those things are great divers though. I may go back to Alexander springs someday for picture taking. Picutres of divers suspended in nothing looks pretty cool. I do enjoy diving in the clear water and seeing manatee's of course all laws being applicable.

Fresh water counterparts:

Sea Turtles = Manatees
Barracuda = Gar
Sharks = Alligators
Saltwater Eels = Fresh Water Eels
Mermaids =Drunken Coeds on inner tubes

What's the matter Eric, you don't like to pet the wet rocks? :rofl3:

I enjoy the springs every few years for a change of pace. A few years ago my ex-spouse and I spent two weeks driving around the state camping and diving at a variety of springs. Except for being cold for two solid weeks, it was actually an awesome trip.

I keep saying that I'm going to type up the notes from that trip, I really should do that.

There are a lot of choices for Florida license plates. The Florida veteran salute series kicks funds into the Florida geezervet nursing homes. Just an easy way to help out vets.
I popped for the squid plate since I used to be a squid, although they have your groundpounder, airpuke, and jarhead plates as well as, amazingly enough, a shallow-water sailor plate for the Coasties.
Florida Department of Veterans Affairs

a shallow-water sailor plate for the Coasties.--- can't leave out D.O.T.--

Oh I mean homeland security----

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom