New Faber LP50's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree for SM, talking back mount though.

I told you above, I use them backmount.

They are much more comfortable in the water then a single 100. They also feel better walking in. Plus valve drills etc.

They are my favorite rec diving tanks.

I recall that you have some back issues (?) but for the most part total weight to dive remains the same.

I do, the way the weight is distributed makes them more comfortable out of the water as well.

Combined weight is a little more than a single 100.

It's like a well made backpacking pack over a cheap one that doesn't properly distribute the weight.

Just dove my lp50 twinset (modern single post manifold) with my DH this weekend for the first time. So nice!

My other setup is 63's, and will also be putting together a set of lp72's for this summer.
We all know you are trying to win the “he who has the most toys” game :wink:

I told you above, I use them backmount.

They are much more comfortable in the water then a single 100. They also feel better walking in. Plus valve drills etc.

They are my favorite rec diving tanks.

He was responding to me since I dared inject SM into a BM thread. 🤣😂

We all know you are trying to win the “he who has the most toys” game :wink:
Its a sickness I tell ya, and there aren't any helpful therapy groups....

So just to clarify.

They are less weight for shore than double 100's so better for shore. Or shallow rec stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom