New excess baggage fees for Cebu Pacific.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PAL just changed the baggage allowance on SF to MNL flights from 70lbs. to 50lbs.! Lucky I bought the ticket before the cut off date.

Try checking into their Sports Plus membership offered to frequent flyers. You pay a flat rate for an extra 20 kilos (54 lbs) of sports equipment (dive gear qualifies). Depending on what the charge is for being overweight, it might be cheaper.

Domestic (for those of you lucky enough to live in the Philippines :D) is $30 per year. Anywhere in Asia is only $60 per year. I qualify for that since I live in Japan :wink: From the US it's a $120 per year.

Here's a link:
https://www.mabuhaymiles.com/mabuhayMiles-web/main/spbenefits.jsp

During our recent trip to Malapascua - June 19-22, 2008, (yes right smack on the wrath of typhoon frank. Malapascua was a mess, maldito collapsed) PAL still allowed us to group check in and even gave us extra 10kg for the dive gear. I guess those time are over.

just for laughs....

mag paa ka na lang ... :rofl3: mas magaang

who dares translate the above text ...

just go barefoot.... more easy :D

i think i saw a thread somewhere in SB about wear your BP wings as a backpack instead of checking it in.

Back
Top Bottom