New dry suit - repaired

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not tried it in water yet. Replaced to a new one? I think they refuse to do that. I did not have a choice.

But it sounds like that is what you are asking: do we think they should have replaced the suit rather than repaired it. Is that what you are asking?

You need to check with the specifics of the manufacturer. Generally they do have the option for repair of defects. You would have a strong case for replacement or refund. And, if you did, you are in the same place before you got the suit.

Personal opinion - It's a drysuit not a tuxedo. These things are not fashion statements. Divers going to the water are walking junk piles, highly technical and expensive junk piles, but we are a visual mess none the less. If it works, dive it. You aren't going to find out if it leaks with "SB forum immersion".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom