New Doc Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BackAfter30

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I already posted in Diving Physics Physiology Medicine forum, thought I might do better here...

I've recently relocated to the NH Seacoast area. I still need a primary physician and figure one who understands dive medicine is my best bet, as I have to check the "Over 45" checkbox on the med forms. Does anyone have a rec for a GP? I'm in Newmarket. Portsmouth, Exeter, Durham, Dover are all great answers. I'd drive farther if there is someone who is really a must have doc.

TIA

I already posted in Diving Physics Physiology Medicine forum, thought I might do better here...

I've recently relocated to the NH Seacoast area. I still need a primary physician and figure one who understands dive medicine is my best bet, as I have to check the "Over 45" checkbox on the med forms. Does anyone have a rec for a GP? I'm in Newmarket. Portsmouth, Exeter, Durham, Dover are all great answers. I'd drive farther if there is someone who is really a must have doc.

TIA
So what is your worry? High untreated BP, high LGL, history of A-fib, OPD?

Something else?

45 is young !!

So what is your worry? High untreated BP, high LGL, history of A-fib, OPD?

Something else?

45 is young !!
Like I said, I need a doc. Regular physician. Since I live coastal, why not find a doc who is also SCUBA aware? That's all.

Like I said, I need a doc. Regular physician. Since I live coastal, why not find a doc who is also SCUBA aware? That's all.

That's a brilliant idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom