new divers looking for rodales mag in store???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
my boyfriend and i are divers from southern california. he is alot more advanced then i am. some kid came to my house the only day and was selling magazines so i saw rodales scuba diving and bought him a two year subscription. prob is its for his birthday and i cant find an actual store to buy just one copy to show him for his birthday until the subscription comes (in 8-16 weeks, i know i got juked!!!) anyway...does anyone know a store in southern cali that actually sells this magazine???

You may have gotten "juked" more than you know. Rodels hasn't published Scuba Diving Magazine for quite some time now. The present publishers are a group out of Savannah Georgia. Their web page is http://www/scubadiving.com but they apparently got hacked and the page is down for maintenance. Their customer service phone number is 800-666-0016.

If your kid had a magazine list that old there is the chance that he is enjoying your money.

Good Luck!!

You should be able to purchase Scuba Diving Mag at a dive shop or any large book retailer e.g. Barnes and Noble, Borders etc.

A number of stores here carry the mag including Frys and Borders. Sometimes it's hard to find a copy because in SoCal surfing and boating mags abound and seem to swamp out the relatively few dive mags.

Their site is down, but just go HERE, print out a copy after filling in his name, and put the printed out copy with a Happy B' Day card......

Back
Top Bottom