New Diver wants to practice skills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NC Tucker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I received my Advanced Open Water certification 4 years ago. I've dived a few times since then and now I want to re-enter the diving world. I have started my quest to being a dive instructor and want to spend some on basic skill practice. I am currently not a member of the Lake Norman Rock Quarry but would like to be. Anyone interested?
You can call me "Tucker"

Tucker,

I just moved from Charlotte to Winston-Salem. Do you have any interest in diving at Blue Stone? You don't have to be a member there. I am looking for someone to dive with there if you have any interest. I dove in Jax, Florida last week though and I lost my dive card but I am requesting a new one.

Dave

Tucker, I'm in CLT and I'm at LNQ at least once a week. Shoot me a PM w/ your contact info and we'll set up a time and date. Dave- you're welcome to come as well. I can take guests once or twice before they join so no worries about the membership.

Cheers,
Ryan

Tucker depending on where you live at, most of the dive shops have the forms. I know for a fact Divers Supply and Lake Norman Scuba have them on hand. You can also go to the web site and down load them yourself. Hope to see you up there sometime.

Butch

Ryan, I didn't hear back from you. I have joined LNQ. My key has not arrived yet, but I am ready to dive. Let me know if you are interested. karen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom