New diver looking for adventure.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

littlce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a new diver looking for any info on any trips or outings to local lakes I can get. I have this setup I just bought and I want to get it wet and never let it dry out! I don't have a "Steady Buddy" so anyone wanting a safe, responsible buddy will have one in me.

So put me on your mailing lists and let me know if you have something coming up near Midland/Odessa, Lubbock, Abilene, DFW, Austin, San Antonio, and places in between.

My addy is littlce@gmail.com...

Christopher

littlce:
I am a new diver looking for any info on any trips or outings to local lakes I can get. I have this setup I just bought and I want to get it wet and never let it dry out! I don't have a "Steady Buddy" so anyone wanting a safe, responsible buddy will have one in me.

So put me on your mailing lists and let me know if you have something coming up near Midland/Odessa, Lubbock, Abilene, DFW, Austin, San Antonio, and places in between.

My addy is littlce@gmail.com...

Christopher
Hey Chris,
PM me if you want to go diving in Lake Travis..

Us panhandle boys go to Santa Rosa, NM to stay in practice. Covered more on the Rocky mountain forum, but let me know...??

Our group has monthly outings to a wide range of sites. We dive as many places as we can including Lake PK, Balmorhea, Aquarena Springs, Clear Springs, Lake Travis, and the Comal River in Texas. We also often dive Lake Elmer Thomas and Lake Murray in Oklahoma. We've made two trips to Cozumel, and also a couple of trips out to the Flower Gardens.
We'll be making a day trip to Athens SP on April 21, a first time to visit that site for most of us, and we hope to dive in Huntsville later on. We're also looking at a trip to dive the Texas Clipper this summer.
Let me know if you have interest in going with us. We email a monthly newsletter to keep folks abreast of what's going on.
Welcome to diving and welcome to SB!

littlce:
Santa Rosa, eh? That's not bad... about a 4 hour drive... maybe 5. Count me in.
Check the Rocky Mountain forum as the Abq & Colorado divers go there more often then I do, etc. All good folks to dive with, eat with, etc. Not sure when I will again, but will announce/warn there when I do...

Great CS! Let me know... I'm up for whatever. One thing I especially want to try is the Comal. I hear good things about it.

wow! I bet that does wonders for the clarity! :)

I might wait a while before I go in that case.

Back
Top Bottom