New diver in Vancouver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VanGirl

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I just got my open water ticket a few weeks ago and am rarin' to get out in these glorious (albeit uber chilly! :eek:) BC waters! I would love to hear from folks who've been diving around this area... Hmmm...that's it for now. Cheers!

:wave:Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

I hope to come dive God's Pocket Resort this spring...

don

Welcome to the wonders of the Pacific Northwest...

travis

Welcome Welcome

Julie

I did a live-aboard trip out your way May 2002. You've got great diving right in your backyard!

Diverlady

Hi again! & thanks for the welcome :) Yea.. from what I hear the diving round these parts is rated pretty high. I can't wait to get out and explore...in fact I hear there's a great spot to go dive with the sea lions near Hornby Island.... That's hopefully on my January to do list! .... :thumb:

Did you get your open water ticket locally? Where are you diving? First recommendation...drysuit...makes local diving great.

Now is the perfect time of year for local diving...the parking is easy and the plankton have left for the winter :D

Actually...we swim with Harbor Seals on most dives at Whitecliff...they are especially fun at night when they hunt in your light beam.

Back
Top Bottom