New Dive tattoo :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gabriel90512:
I get the feeling people dont like tattoos around here ?
hey man to each his own...
if you like it thats all that matters.
i have a non dive related tat on my back, and plan on gettin anothe tat (diving related) as soon as a like that artwork 100%

I have two tat's. One is Mickey Mouse (face) on my right leg and the other is a turtle with a hibiscus flower in the middle. I don't care what people think about them. Get whatever makes you happy and won't regret later in life. I have had my MM tat for almost 15 yrs. Some people think it is foolish, but that is just their opinion and like I always say "you are entitled to your own opinion even if it is wrong". It is your body so do whatever you want with it. There will always be people who gripe and complain about this or that.

I heard a rumor they are changing the dive flag........

The new tat looks good to me. You'll have to post an update if you expand on it.

As a lot of others have said, the important thing is whether you are happy with it.

FRUMPY:
The new tat looks good to me. You'll have to post an update if you expand on it.

As a lot of others have said, the important thing is whether you are happy with it.

That's nice, he was happy until you asked him to think about it..........nice.

ShakaZulu:
That's nice, he was happy until you asked him to think about it..........nice.

LOL. Yes, it is the thinking part that gets us all.

FRUMPY:
thats the nice thing about it..
its a nice tat, but is deffinetly a good canidate for future expantion...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom