New Dive tattoo :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it will be on your right leg until you die or get 2K worth of laser surgery, the red will also fade a little over time.

50 bucks to get, $1,000+ to remove...

not bad though

scubastew:
I think it will be on your right leg until you die or get 2K worth of laser surgery, the red will also fade a little over time.

50 bucks to get, $1,000+ to remove...
Well yeah, it's a tattoo. If he didn't want something permanent, he'd have bought a t-shirt. As for the red, it's nothing a $30 touch-up every twenty years won't fix.

I like it... if it was mine, I'd be thinking about expanding on it!

Yeah I love it .. Diving lets me be me and lets me be free ..
I'm happy to show off my love for the sport.........

I'm not at home watching it on the discovery channel .. I'm living it

I have had this for 3 days now and most people what to know what it means ..
and I'm happy to tell them :)

and I will always have my dive flag with me :) lol

Good for you, I've got one of a shark in front of a dive flag. I've never regreted it

I think you'll find plenty of people who love 'em, hate 'em, and who don't care one way or the other. The "All Inclusive Scuba Tattoo" thread has over 500 posts.

Hey like you yourself said, Gab, it's about you being able to be you, so in that regard it should not matter what others think.

I'm not into tattoo's really, not for me anyway, but it's a neat tat. I also like the shark in front of the flag t'too (scubajim's) that probably looks cool too. And great joke about putting the new dive flag to good use (3dent), just dont loose it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom