New DGX regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

please test this locally before relying on it to work.for a liveaboard trip. I'd recommend that for EVERY regulator brand/model
I will use the rental if i have to... that was my original plan anyway... they do have a check dive the 1st day near Hurghada before heading to BDE.

Is No, I dont think so, the same as No, it doesn't.

😂 "i dont think so" because i dont have a manaul for this reg...but unless i pushed it wrong, there is no special lock feature of the purge button.

Hey all,
The second stage looks very similar in built to the titan LX aqualung. Any one tried using the service kit for those?

Hey all,
The second stage looks very similar in built to the titan LX aqualung. Any one tried using the service kit for those?
Shuttle valve/ poppet orings are different, for a start. I don't think diaphragms are same diameter.
But most important, the Titan LX is not a micro-adjust second stage. I think this is a much better second.
Screenshot_20220816-203543_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20220816-203357_OneDrive.jpg

Back
Top Bottom