New Deep6 Service Manual available.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LandonL

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just wanted to post up for others to see, that a new Deep6 service manual written by @rsingler has been released, covering the Signature regulator series. It is an excellent resource for all current Deep6 owners, as well as general DIY types that have an interest in regulator service. Hope it is enjoyed by all!

*edit* link added
Available at: Service Manual

I downloaded and printed my copy about 2 months ago, what has changed?

I downloaded and printed my copy about 2 months ago, what has changed?
It is a completely new manual, completely redone.

Where is it found? Just using the "new posts" button...

Where is it found? Just using the "new posts" button...
It was linked in the official post, but I edited and added the link above.

I think people are going to love this manual. As a reviewer, I provided the perspective from a noob. I think this is a great contribution for people getting into servicing their regs, as @rsingler did a great job of meeting the needs of a tutorial for beginners as well as providing summarized steps for the experienced service tech.

The combination of the Deep 6 regulator service course and the tutorial aspect of this manual should open up DIYers to make the leap to self-service their regulators..

Great collaboration by the Deep6 dive tribe 👍🏻 .

Well I have mentioned numerously that the deep six manual 1 is the best thing going

Well it's not anymore

lot of bloody reading tinkerer in brass

"This manual is dedicated to those who choose to go the extra distance
and take responsibility for themselves."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ultra bloody magnificent!

Not that it's technically official, but someone that frequents on the board did a really great job (I think) of a step by step video that would go really well with the manual. I'll try to find the links and edit later (unless D6 doesn't approve?).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom