For Sale Scuba Regulator and Valve Service Test Stand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Global Scuba Manufacturing Regulator and Valve Test Stand. - $1800 plus shipping or pickup here in TX. I am located in North Texas, but can meet in Oklahoma City or Dallas-Ft Worth if that works. Whipping weight of this test stand is 50lbs. Brand new this runs over $3000 plus shipping. Excellent condition, I just don't service the amount of regs I used too. Email me or call me if interested. Factory description below:

Workstations provide controlled air pressure to a test stand where the functions of dive regulators can be checked at sea level conditions. Regulators to be examined are yoked to the test stand valve; where inter-stage pressure is transmitted to the instrumentation via an adapter coupled to the BC hose. First stage intermediate pressure, lockup repeatability and stability, and systemic air tightness can then be evaluated. A simple probe is then attached to the 2nd stage outlet while manual breathing is performed, the initial inhalation/exhalation effort (cracking resistance) can be read with high precision on a Magnehelic gauge. A unique “reading lock” device momentarily freezes the breathing effort readings on the gauge, so that values accurate to 0.1” of water column can be obtained! SPECIFICATIONS - Pressure Ratings: Up to 5,000 psi inlet; Regulated output test pressure - 100 to 4,500 psi to test stand. Air Supply: From air storage bank, industrial cylinder, or scuba tank; 5-ft. hose with scuba tank yoke included. Pressure Gauges: Inlet / Output - 5,000 psi, 2.5" face, 2% accuracy; Regulator Intermediate Pressure - 300 psi , 4.5" face, 1% accuracy. Breathing Effort Gauges: Dual scale (+ / -) 0 - 2 inches water column across a 4" face, manual model. Shop Air: Supplied at about 100 psi by a special integrated regulator to an outlet coupler; 4-ft hose and blowgun included. Accessories: All required adapters provided. Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_6881.jpg
    IMG_6881.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 133

Back
Top Bottom