new computer on ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zeN|| once bubbled...
Once you have some savvy about your gear, and how ebay works you can get some great deals, but you have to be careful what you buy, and from whom, there are a lot of first rate sellers with good ratings that have a good record of return/refund/ repair etc, it's not the same as buying from an lds, it's Ebay.
Personally I get the feeling on any of the scuba boards you are going to get a lot of divers who are dive shop employees, and a lot of people who are generally brainwashed by the market mentality that you shouldn't buy gear from private partys, be it new or used-it's taking money away from the LDS! Good Luck zeN

BRAVO you're the man. I notice this board has a lot of of dive shop employees trying to persuade everybody buying everything local. I'm an ebay seller my self and i buy things on ebay too. Let me tell you the price is so much different and you can save a whole lot of money when buying on Ebay. You dont have to worry about overpaying because Ebay prices are always lower. Do some research on the computer you want to get and use auctionsniper.com to bid on it. By the way my LDS suck big time and their customer service is horrible. I rather pay extra money and order my stuff online than going to my LDS.

So once again dont let those so call lds employee scare you. Do you research throughly and you'll be happy.

Ok, got the computer. Brand new in the box, still had the blue plastic sheeting over the computer face for protection along with the warranty card. (oh yeah, need to go to SP website and register it) Used it on 2 dives this last weekend along with my new mk16/s600 reg. Worked great. No probs, 98% of battery left and all. I'm satisfied! The store even emailed me telling me they had another but wouldn't take less than 300 for it, lol. Anyway, thanks for all the input. Y'all take care, GT

Back
Top Bottom