New Comer to the Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomvdH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
[font=&quot]PHILIPPINE PARADISE DIVERS[/font]
[font=&quot]
The newest ScubaBoard forum is open for business. You will find us at;
[/font]

[font=&quot]
Life is great, and no I will not rub it in that diving our 7,107 islands without a dry suit (gets as cold as 75 (24) degrees some times) is about as close to heaven as many of us are going to get.

Drop by and we will introduce you to some great diving and divers.

[/font]

Jester:
Hi TomvdH,
Sure, don't rub it in.......been there, done that (but not nearly enough). Welcome to Scubaboard. Mabuhay!
Hey Jester, Not rubbing it in, I'm sure there are plenty of islands to dive in Texas.

Our goal is to get your mouth watering enough that we get some visitors down here. Damn lonely with all these dive sites and no Texans to say "Howdy" to.

Thanks for the welcome. We are going to do our best to as community members, and try not to rub it in (too much).

CBulla:
What a fantastic new forum!
Thanks Colin, but we just got started today. Hope to be 'fantastic' soon though. We sure have the dive community here to make this forum a great place for sharing information. Always open to suggestions, questions, and any help we can get from fellow divers.

DandyDon:
You are referring to the new forum at: http://scubaboard.com/f347-philippine-paradise-divers.html

Glad to see it, as y'all deserve your own, and SB will be a better place because of it.
04.gif
DandyDon, Thanks for posting the link to our place. If I had been thinking . . ., well you know. So I went back and 'improved' the Post by adding the link address.

We are going to do our best to add value to the dive community here at the ScubaBoard, but a lot of Forums have already set the bar pretty high. Fortunately we have a lot of great divers here to pitch in and help.

TomvdH:
Thanks Colin, but we just got started today. Hope to be 'fantastic' soon though. We sure have the dive community here to make this forum a great place for sharing information. Always open to suggestions, questions, and any help we can get from fellow divers.

With as much as I've seen about people wanting to dive there and I think some from your local dive community posting on here, I have no doubt that it will indeed be FaNtAsTiC!

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Happy to see you got the forum up and running. Once
the engines get revving I'm sure it'll be a jumpin' spot.
I've emailed some buddies in Subic, maybe that
is what it'll take to get them active on ScubaBoard.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom