New Chat Installed 3-14-2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Another move toward our impending update on SB, we have changed the Chat Implementation. We are no longer using a flash based chat, in favor of a Java based chat applet. The link is still in the same location, but there's a few differences internally that make this application better for ScubaBoard.

While we understand that there are some limitations to this current build of the software, we hope that any minor bugs will be worked out in the future.

Reactions: Jax
I'm sure for some people the update will be not liked.

I might just be retarded but, I still cannot find.
A link to the mobile chat on the mobile site.
A way to view the regular site on my mobile (cant find the link)

Thanks,

Ram

The mobilr chat link on the menu works, I could not get onto chat on my ipad with the old system because it required flash.

still not liking this new chat forum, im not sure if its my pc or others have had this problem but it wont let me click on links when i do it reboots my chat screen and i dont get to see the links,previously i had no problems with this???

I might just be retarded but, I still cannot find.
A link to the mobile chat on the mobile site.
A way to view the regular site on my mobile (cant find the link)

Thanks,

Ram

there isn't a link on the mobile site. I have pretty much stopped modifying the m.scubaboard.com site, in favor of tapatalk.

This is the link -> Mobile Chat

I'm beginning to wonder what I'm missing (that I don't already know I'm missing) when I'm browsing on my non-smart phone whose browser doesn't support much of anything. On the bright side, I see no ads on SB mobile. :cool2:

So I need tapatalk on my droid? I'm confused sorry I hate cellphones.

No... just bookmark the link. :wink: It's in the nav bar on SB

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom