Closed GH5 Camera w/ Nauticam Housing (new/rebuilt NA-GH5) & Flash Trigger & Vacuum + extras - $2200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladiver33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was lucky enough to get a bonus at work and recently upgraded. So I'm selling my Nauticam GH5 Setup. A great video system that still holds it's own to this date (still a recommend camera from Backscatter!) that can do some surprisingly good photography with the right lenses. This could serve us a great step up from a TG5/Olympus-10 system.

- The GH5 came itself was purchased brand new in 2019. Current shutter count of 13,527. In excellent shape. No issues, scratches or dings. Works perfectly. With original box.

- Nauticam housing was purchased second hand in 2019. It was *just* rebuilt w/ brand new internals, parts and o-rings via Backcsatter in April of 2022 (at a cost of $567 - $267 for parts and $300 for labor). After ~150 dives with this rig of my own, I thought it was a good time to get it overhauled. Since then it's only seen minimal surface / snorkel use with one trip to Moorea this past August. Housing has never flooded. Happy to fwd along all communications with Backscatter. From the service dept :

We removed and cleaned every controls and replaced each o-ring and spring as well as re-lubricated the system. We rebuilt the housing and used your camera body to check alignment and function of each control. All of the controls are working to factory specifications. We also did a vacuum test and the leak alarm/vacuum system was found to be working to factory specs as well with no leakages detected. Once it passed the vacuum test, we pressure tank tested the housing at 200’ for one hour. No leakages were observed.

It does have cosmetic issues on the front of the housing which were there from when I originally purchased it secondhand. Looks like chlorinated water marks potentially from leaving the camera out after a pool? It's not ghastly but it's noticeable. You likely could use oil to polish it out? I didn't care and it never effected the functionality. Inside are *SUPER* clean.

- With the Nauticam vacuum valve (and pump) already installed ($334)

- With the Nauticam GH5 mini flash trigger - NA-26309 ($338)

- Panasonic brand / original charger + 3 Panasonic / original batteries ($70 each)

- The GH5 camera itself! Details above.

- Two sets of brand new o-rings for the housing

- Original Nauticam travel case

- Two Sony Tough-G series SDXC UHS-II 64GB cards ($98 each)

Given that the housing was *just* overhauled, looking for slightly more than what a typical used housing goes for... Asking $2500 for this package shipped.

Will go out via FedEx with full insurance. Paypal or Venmo payment accepted. Same Day Shipping w tracking provided. I have a few completed transactions via ScubaBoard Classifieds with no issues. These are quick cell phone photos to give you an idea but can send more details photos if needed. Happy to answer any/all questions. DM or Reply To Purchase.

FYI - I am also selling all of my lenses, ports and domes separately in future posts to come including full setups for :

* Panasonic 7-14mm lens + zoom gear and dome
* Olympus 60mm lens + port + Nauticam Super Macro Lens and flip adapter
* Panasonic 14-42mm lens + dome
* Panasonic 30mm (perfect for Black water!) lens + port
* Panasonic 8mm (fisheye) + mini dome

Would significantly discount the asking price for the lens/ports/domes to whoever purchased the camera and housing

Attachments

• 1front.jpg
    1front.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 95
  • 2back.jpg
    2back.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 3side.jpg
    3side.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 5camera.jpg
    5camera.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 6cameback.jpg
    6cameback.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 7cameratop.jpg
    7cameratop.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 8acessories.jpg
    8acessories.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 9box.jpg
    9box.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 9internals.jpg
    9internals.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 10internals.jpg
    10internals.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 4top.jpg
    4top.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 86
I just realized the L/R ball mounts are missing from the housing from when I sent it in for the service. Those will be included and installed before shipping out 😂

was priced at $2500, now asking $2200.

Back
Top Bottom