New Chat Installed 3-14-2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw 11 people on chat this morning and thought about time I should chat with some of the people on SB rather than post, but was unable to log on with my Mac.

Shut that down and tried with my PC but still unable to log on ..... message ... please try later

I'm sure for some people the update will be not liked.

Random bannings :thumb:

Saw 11 people on chat this morning and thought about time I should chat with some of the people on SB rather than post, but was unable to log on with my Mac.

Shut that down and tried with my PC but still unable to log on ..... message ... please try later

Yes I got the same thing---- error connecting to server. Please try again in a few minutes.

I'll look into it.

Make sure you have the latest java version installed also :wink:

I'm sure for some people the update will be not liked.

I am one of them. I just hate the pending update. It probably won't load on my computer and the default colors are most likely gonna be awful. The probable changed layout will make it next to impossible to post anything! And that's just for starters! Just wait until I actually see it! I'm thinking legal action here! What were you guys thinking?

:wink:

Still no luck with the chat, my Java is up to date, but same old message about trying later :(

Tried to link a you tube clip to scuba chat using cut and paste....did not work...
then dragged a link but when I clicked on link it did not work....
I used to be able to post a link in chat but not anymore....
Is this feature gone forever in chat?
Thanks for replies

Tried to link a you tube clip to scuba chat using cut and paste....did not work...
then dragged a link but when I clicked on link it did not work....
I used to be able to post a link in chat but not anymore....
Is this feature gone forever in chat?
Thanks for replies

It's a different chat. At the moment. Copy and Paste doesn't quite work right. It depends on your browser. Ask the chatters... they know more.

I didn't even know there was a mobile site for this, let alone ability to chat! :idk:

Does it automatically open up that way if I access it from my phone?? And what the heck is tapatalk?? I have an android phone too.

No it does not automatically open up that way. Tapatalk is an app. Search the Android Market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom