New breather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickoz

Contributor
Reaction score
Dive Rite are playing with the idea.
Does anyone know more on this, will it be a rebadged unit or it's own.

Lamar Hires of Dive Rite held a presentaton on Dive Rite today, and he told us that they are working on a rebreather, but don't expect it to be ready anytime soon. It's going to be a demand valve rebreather (as opposed to Drager's continous flow valves).
Obviously, the rebreather will be fitted to their awesome TransPac harness system.

sounds like an SCR unit... I wouldn't waste my time....

Has anyone heard any more about this? I contacted Dive Rite and here was there response:

Matthew,
We disavow any knowledge of its existence, and this email will self distruct in 30 seconds. Just kidding.....but, if something was going on, sales staff would not know about it until it was ready for release. Thanks

v_1matst:
Has anyone heard any more about this? I contacted Dive Rite and here was there response:

Matthew,
We disavow any knowledge of its existence, and this email will self distruct in 30 seconds. Just kidding.....but, if something was going on, sales staff would not know about it until it was ready for release. Thanks

Diverite is supposed to show their unit at Dema, It is being assembled by Rudi @ farallon and the Electronics come from Juergensen Marine (hammer head). Its a fully closed CCR

padiscubapro:
Diverite is supposed to show their unit at Dema, It is being assembled by Rudi @ farallon and the Electronics come from Juergensen Marine (hammer head). Its a fully closed CCR

Looks as if there will be quite a few new R-B's shown at this DEMA! :11ztongue

Well it will make for an interesting show this year.

I am looking forward to it and then off to Cabo for a week.

skifanatic:
Lamar Hires of Dive Rite held a presentaton on Dive Rite today, and he told us that they are working on a rebreather, but don't expect it to be ready anytime soon. It's going to be a demand valve rebreather (as opposed to Drager's continous flow valves).
Obviously, the rebreather will be fitted to their awesome TransPac harness system.
That is different then the one I'm aware of...........The one I know of uses HH electronics, scrubber is horizontal (like AZI). OTS counterlungs. Originally has 30 cft tanks, but that may change.........but none of this exists :crafty:

It's about time for diverite to introduce thier own rebreather.Hopefully a radical design
unit with unique feature.

Back
Top Bottom