New Atomic Products soon.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So I was at the DEMA Show in Orlando and Atomic Aquatics should have a paddle fin for release after the first of the year. Also, they will come out with the Cobalt 2. The Cobalt 2 has a much faster processor and has improved the performance of the digital compass. There may be other upgrades to the Cobalt but the two I mentioned were the two I saw them showing other folks. They are still working on a wrist computer as well as a BC I was told.

I am surprised that AA is still pursuing a BCD given Huish has Zeagle in their line up. Of course Zeagle is still doing regs. Be interesting to see the C2 given all the feedback Ron got here on da'Board.

Air Liquide uses Aqualung, SeaQuest, and Apeks brands. Scubapro now has another brand Subgear as well as Uwatec. Oceanic uses Aeris, Oceanic, and Hollis brands. I suspect that Huish is trying to set up a multi-brand operation. Maybe use Atomic as the consumer brand and Zeagle as the technical brand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom