neverlost or eyesea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone use the neverlost or the eyesea ?

What are your opinions on them and would you buy them again.
Thanks for the help :)

thanks for the reply :)

Ya I just want it for a back up for those times You start chasing bugs and get disorented

I have the EyeSea Mariner. It works pretty well. It will generally get me within 15' or so of the anchor line. Sometimes the display will hop around a bit, but once it stays steady in one direction, it is reliable. Also, you can double check by making sure the distance number is getting steadily smaller as you swim toward where it says the sender is. It gets confused if there is something large between you and the sender, like a piece of wreckage. I recently used it in San Diego and had no problem in kelp. I used it there near some rock cliffs (Coronado Is) and the readings weren't completely reliable until I got away from them a bit. Perhaps there were some echos. Overall I've had pretty good luck with it .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom