Huawei ultimate information about clock settings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
HuseyinPehlivan

HuseyinPehlivan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone make a full adjustment on this watch?
My dive limit will be 40 meters.
and I'm going in with a regular tube.

"Non-nitrox diving. Standard steel scuba diving. 200 bar, 21% oxygen. "
" Huwaei using this. : Buhlmann "

Protective level.
I don't know what to do with the g/h values.

If you have pictures of the recreational and technical diving parts, I would appreciate it if you share them.
You can also have pictures of all settings.
Thank you.

Maybe some members here know what you are talking about but I have no idea what you are asking.

I can only guess that the OP was asking about GF settings.

The answer is it depends. However, many Buhlmann computers offer similar presets. My Garmin and Shearwater both have the following presets in addition to custom.

High 35/75
Med 40/85
Low 45/95

The GF High is the second number. If not doing deco, the first number doesn’t really enter the equation.

I have no idea if the Huawei has similar presets or not. As to which to use, that’s up to you. The high conservatism setting gives you more buffer, but in the end, it’s a prediction.

The answer is it depends. However, many Buhlmann computers offer similar presets. My Garmin and Shearwater both have the following presets in addition to custom.

High 35/75
Med 40/85
Low 45/95

The GF High is the second number. If not doing deco, the first number doesn’t really enter the equation.

I have no idea if the Huawei has similar presets or not. As to which to use, that’s up to you. The high conservatism setting gives you more buffer, but in the end, it’s a prediction.
We usually make the first dive to 30m and the next dive to 20m, sometimes my 3rd dive is between 10-15 meters, what should be the values here?

High 35/75
Med 40/85
Low 45/95

Kinda looks like English isn’t his first language, and that’s what a translator spit out.

We usually make the first dive to 30m and the next dive to 20m, sometimes my 3rd dive is between 10-15 meters, what should be the values here?
No clue. Any of the settings I mentioned should work. Just depends on how much or how little conservatism you are comfortable with.

This watch?

This watch?

yes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom