Never build a boat, story of the Ho-Hum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next time I catch you coming back in, you should come out for a ride. I don't think you will convince Dave to buy one, but you can see what it does.
Dave is open to modifying the Obsession. Currently doing research on that stationary thruster thing that Dusty Kilfman has. I think we have the power to run the seakeeper, but weight and space may be a problem. Right now the focus is getting the ROV skill down and mooring over targets without the boat swinging.

Dave is open to modifying the Obsession. Currently doing research on that stationary thruster thing that Dusty Kilfman has. I think we have the power to run the seakeeper, but weight and space may be a problem. Right now the focus is getting the ROV skill down and mooring over targets without the boat swinging.
That is just an iPilot. Two of the largest ones would hold the Obsession in place. One would hold it still, would need a second to keep it from pivoting around it.

A gps trolling engine at the front so you don't have to haul anchor and a seakeaper make just about any boat into a luxury yacht, I'm jealous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom