NetDoc is traveling to

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Nawthan Georgia (Tallulah Falls)
North Carolina (Deep Creek Campgrounds)
Tennessee (Nantahalla River)

Check out The ScubaDucks' Awesome Summer Adventure for the itinerary. Let me know if I am passing close to anyone... especially if you want to put a dozen ducks up for a night or two! :D

NetDoc:
Nawthan Georgia (Tallulah Falls)
North Carolina (Deep Creek Campgrounds)

Check out The ScubaDucks' Awesome Summer Adventure for the itinerary. Let me know if I am passing close to anyone... especially if you want to put a dozen ducks up for a night or two! :D

Y'all are going to have a fantastic time! I can't tell when you're going (my company blocks your sites for some reason)....but my Church went just about every summer....in fact Nantahalla was my first river rafting experience.....but don't over look tubing down Deep Creek, if there's enough rain, you can see more white water tubing down Deep Creek than on the Nantahala :D A definite adrenaline rush....don't think "CountryTime Lemonade comercial" tubing.....this is "hold on tight, cause here we go" tubing :D

Oh and just a recomendation.....when renting the tubes, the plastic seat tied in the middle is a VERY good investment :14:

Peace,
Cathie

Its Nawth Jawja.... I'm from there!

The "Land of the Noonday Son" is an awesome trip. We took our girls on this trip bout fifteen yeaes ago and they still talk about it! :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom