NetDoc Feel Better

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope they gave you some good drugs! (and if they didn't, may I recommend copious amounts of good scotch!) :D Swift healing to you!

NetDoc,

Hope the recovery goes well. Make that good single malt scotch or else else some good tequila for pain relief.

Rickg

Boss, but there is no beer in the cooler...Why???
:D

Get well quickly!!!!

Mania

Not even Moose can keep up with me now! Why do I suddenly feel like Bart Simpson? :D

Heh, It's been my experience that it's the other way around ... tequila causes pain :laughing:

Glad that things went well, heal fast and completely :)

I went to church and then to the grocery store today. WHOA. You can manipulate the buggy and the knee scooter at the same time. I was in a sweat by the time I finished! :D No accidents in the aisles, but I was asked to slow down a bit by one manager! This is FUN and great exercise! :D

Finally! After, what? Two years or so? It used to make my ankle hurt watching you walk at times. Not to mention the pain of watching you call dives. Heal quickly, my friend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom