NetDoc Feel Better

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you need an assistant for Moscow, I will happily offer my services! :D:D:D

so how is the patient coming along?

Not very patient. Yesterday was a tough day: I fell. Today the heel is pounding. Grrrrrrrrr. Back on pain meds and awaiting a call from the Doc.

Not very patient. Yesterday was a tough day: I fell. Today the heel is pounding. Grrrrrrrrr. Back on pain meds and awaiting a call from the Doc.

You were out racin' on that scooter weren't ya? :14:

Kids not there to help??

Actually, I was with Moose and was trying to get my scooter unfolded. I started to lose balance and with one hand preoccupied, with the scooter I couldn't really grab the car. Now, I am being chauffeured I let THEM open it up for me. :D

If you put rum in that cooler, the time will go faster! :)
Did you puff that ankle of yours? :D :D :D

OK... here is a perfectly RAINY Saturday Afternoon and I am still stuck indoors! There is only so much I want to learn about MySQL and ColdFusion! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

Bummer Pete, it could have been worse. You could have gotten up wayyy to early to drive a couple hours to do a lemon shark dive, and not see any..:D:D (luv ya man, hope ya feeling better)

Back
Top Bottom