NERD 2 without AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nordmann

New
Reaction score
Hi Community ... I am from Germany and I got my NERD 2 (SA) Dive-Computer Yesterday.
I will use my NERD 2 as an OC Diver and will use an Transmitter to get the tank-pressure-datas in my Display. I have the EU Version of the NERD 2. Is here anybody who knows how I can pair the Transmitter and the NERD. The NERD 2 Menu actually have no Point to pair the Transmitter.

@TBone ... Thanks for your quick reaction ;-)

Believe me, I don't have any Main- or SubSetup Menu for AI or T1 !!

Thats my NERD 2 Main Menu Structure:

1. Turn Off
2. Select Gas
3. Dive-Setup
4. Start Bluetooth
5. Dive Log
6. System-Setup> Mode Setup> Deco Setup> Bottom Row> Nitrox Gases> Display Setup> Compass> System Setup> Advanced Setup

Last edited:
Hello, Nordmann. In order to comply with EU regulations users in their jurisdiction need to enter an unlock code. This code is free. You need to send us an email to info@shearwater.com. Please include your NERD 2 serial number in the email as we will need it to generate your unlock code. If you send us your serial number within the next 2 hours we will likely get the code back to you today. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom