NELD Winter Dive Day #1??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just had a look at the weather forcast ... we're supposed to have a "warming trend" coming in over the weekend. The temp may actually get close to freezing!

So, I'm in, but I reserve the right to wimp out once we get to the dive site and find out how cold it's actually going to be!

I'll see you at 10AM at BK. I'll be the one in the reddish brown Subaru Outback Wagon with the heat on full blast!

Gary

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
We can meet somewhere if people want. I could care less about the Super Bowl, but I'll hang out and socialize.

It's not the game itself, man! It's the commercials!

-Roman.

My old man has plans elsewhere so won't be making any trip out your way... Say hi to the skates for me??

Does anyone know if there is any kind of ice condition of Gloucester? I've heard that many Mass. waterways are plugged up, so I'm wondering if we'll even be able to get into the water without traversing a substantial amount of ice...

I'm planning to attend, but as others have, I reserve the option to bail if I begin to freeze my wussy butt off on dry land!

Adam (Green Ford Explorer)

I'll be in the bright red Dodge Dakota quad cab. You might have to look inside the bed of my truck to be able to tell if I'm there to dive (wink, wink). I'll be wearing my Decapod Diver's hat and vest. I work a 24 tomorrow so I'll check here before heading up in case things change.

Back
Top Bottom