NELD Winter Dive Day #1??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Let's all get together for a winter dive.

Nothing shows you're a New Englander like jumping in 40 degree water with a steel tank strapped to your back.

Any takers? I'm thinking something in Cape Ann or down at Fort Wetherhill.

I know there are a bunch of us dry people. It's been 58 days since I've been in the water and I'm sick of being dry.

I'm wimping out and heading south for the winter. Come Sunday morning I'll be soaking in 80F water... I'll be sure to wear my NELD shirt though!

-Roman.

New Years Day was a blast so I'm looking to go again real soon. I can go Sundays if that's good for everyone(I work Sat's).

All:

First off, I'm a New Englander! I live in Newton, MA and would like to join this esteemed organization!

Second, Saturdays are best, but Sunday afternoons can work. I just got a drysuit and am itching to get it wet!

Adam

Adam,
welcome to the board. You will be in good hands diving with some of NELD's finest. Unfortunately you wont see me until it gets warmer and snow season is over. enjoy.

Adam Samansky once bubbled...
All:

First off, I'm a New Englander! I live in Newton, MA and would like to join this esteemed organization!

Second, Saturdays are best, but Sunday afternoons can work. I just got a drysuit and am itching to get it wet!

Adam

I'm in! Most weekends I could do either Saturday or Sunday. I'd prefer Cape Ann, but could probably be talked into driving to RI.

Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom