NELD tshirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird once bubbled...
NELD came to be in 2002... Our first ever shirt...

Oh, I didn't realize that this is the 1st year of NELD's existence. I've only been on here a month, if that. In that context, the year might not be a bad idea.

-Roman.

Ok... lets see...

I like the design. I was a little concerned about royalties to the model, but then I remembered that I ate the model... And if his family decides to show up to make a claim, well, then... I'll eat them too.

Front logo. Yes, I like the idea of a dive flag, perhaps with the N.E.L.D. lettering below. I don't see any need for a date; as we will all know which year the shirts are from... And those that don't know, well, they would be new and therefore woudn't care other than the fact that they don't have one, and they want one!

Thanks for the artistry Matt. Are you going to handle dealing with the whole thing, or do you need/want our help?

And for the record. It's Cow Tippahs... And yes, I have tipped cows in the past, but it's usually when they do a good job transcribing the message.

Oh, and put me down for two... one dark; one light. XL.

Having already spent way too long getting the design ready, I vote for having someone else handle the actual shirt printing details, so we can get them soon. I think Shellbird already volunteered...

If everyone likes the "with catchbag" design, I'll go ahead and make up light-shirt and dark-shirt proofs of that tonight, as well as corresponding dive flags with "N.E.L.D." for the front.

I'll go with one each of dark and light in XL too. I like black for the dark one, and beige for the light. Does that work for everyone?

MSilvia once bubbled...
Having already spent way too long getting the design ready, I vote for having someone else handle the actual shirt printing details, so we can get them soon. I think Shellbird already volunteered...

Rax started, and shellbird offered up a place. Shellbird, can you check with your place and get an idea on time frames for a run of 40 or so? Also an approximate cost [not an estimate, just a general idea of what we'd be looking at for cost].
It's way to short notice, but it'd be cool if they were done in time to distribute Nov 2nd.

I like black for the dark one, and beige for the light. Does that work for everyone?

I'm more a white shirt person, but beige is fine with me... as that's what color it'll end up eventually after I screw up my laundry :)

I'll at least try to get prototypes for the Nov. 2 gathering...

MSilvia once bubbled...

If everyone likes the "with catchbag" design, I'll go ahead and make up light-shirt and dark-shirt proofs of that tonight, as well as corresponding dive flags with "N.E.L.D." for the front.

I'll go with one each of dark and light in XL too. I like black for the dark one, and beige for the light. Does that work for everyone?

most places should be able to mix colors... when we take orders, just ask what color each person wants. Should'nt cost any xtra for various colors... I can check at the local place here too... compare prices. Shell... ask about a tshirt with an embroidered lobster with NELD under it (on the front, above where pocket would be). I really like Matt's design, I'm just partial to embroidering... the shirts last alot longer... so I'd like some of each, if possible.

Just got off the phone with the local place.... 2 sided screen printed Hanes Beefy T's (any color...mix and match).... 15.00-20.00 setup (each side). 6.00-7.00 per shirt...

so....lets do some math...
2 dozen comes out to 8.67/shirt
3 dozen = 8.12/shirt

If we are only doing single sided... 2 dozen would be 7.84/shirt

I can go there tommorrow with the art to get a firm price. They can work off a file, or a printout.... they use corel draw...not sure what file type that is...but .jpg should work....
Matt.... if you want, send me the file ... email to ken@raxafarian.com

I'll check on embroidered shirts when I'm there.

Guess I am off the hook especially sence my place has to send out for screenprinting, they do embriodering there.

I too like the embroidered idea.

I think the price sounds very reasonable. Does it include the red dye for the flag on the front? Or all in one color? Put me down for 1 dark and 1 light (beige or white is fine, but I think I'd prefer beige), Large.

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom