NELD tshirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I often thought of this myself, one might think we were all the flamboyant Diva type... Not that there is anything wrong with that - it just doesn't fit for all of us.........

I think we should be consistent with our NE accent and go with Lobstah Divahs.

I'll take one, too! Dark background is preferable. Could we get a dive flag somewhere? Like maybe on the front where a chest pocket would go and then have the logo on the back?

raxafarian once bubbled...

good job Matt.... do you have a place in mind to get shirts made? Is the design going on the back as a "silk-screen"?

There is a great little place near my house I can get some quotes from and maybe a couple prototypes. Shall I go ahead with it? Matt, how do you invision this?

I like Lobsta but not picky, I like the local flavor added, makes it more fun sounding... Don't forget, many of our Mass friends speak that way Rax even though we don't... :wink:

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
Like maybe on the front where a chest pocket would go and then have the logo on the back?

That could be cool...

Hmm... a lobster with a white stripe down his back?

A lobster walking away from a freshly painted dive flag [ok... not original].

shellbird once bubbled...
I like Lobsta but not picky, I like the local flavor added, makes it more fun sounding... Don't forget, many of our Mass friends speak that way Rax even though we don't... :wink:

Whenever I'm out of town and people find out I'm from the Bahston area, the first question is always: "Where's the accent"...

To which I generally reply:

"Dooooddde, it starts flyin' when I've had a wicked lot o' beahs!'

Which always sends them into a laughing fit as their next question was almost always "do you say wicked a lot?"

Looks great, Matt! I'm thinking the original (white background) with the logo on the back and a small red dive flag, maybe with N.E.L.D below it on the front upper left. And we should definately get some local flavor in it. I vote for Lobstah Divers. Divahs is just a bit... umm.. misleading? at first glance? At least for a some of us. Oh, and before I forget, can we add a catch bag on the side of the diver? The tickle stick is a nice touch, btw, thought the bag would complete the gittup.

-Roman.

Okay, I've changed it to Lobstah Divers on both copies, and should have a proof up with a catch bag in a minute. I think it would work best as back graphics, and I like the idea of the dive flag on the front. If we do test prints of both the light and dark shirts, remember that they are seperate silkscreens (because of the eyes/mask), and that I'll have to send a positive of the dark shirt one first.

My favorite NE accent moment:
My brother and I were in Texas, and a local asked us to say "Park yer car in Harverd Yard." My brother looked at him deadpan, and with perfect comedic timing replied, "Whata you, retahdid? Ya can't pahk theah."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom