Neither rain, cloudy water....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapup

Reaction score
nor thunder, could keep Brenda and me from getting wet this morning. :wink: viz was 2-6 ft. but we had a blast and got in three dives. the thermocline was shallow! 10 ft. and too cold to venture past it in shorties so we puttered around the edges chasing big bass and crappie. (she did good, and is hooked!)

now if we can just get this grandbaby to show himself, we'll be able to venture on out to destinations further than Dangerfield Lake.

Hope you all had better weather and viz than we did, and I'll see ya' soon!

tony

:confined:

Originally posted by Uncle Pug
I thought all you Texans dove in stock tanks...

Pug...you just can't see the cows under the trees on the other side of the pond!

Tony...how about a picture of ScubaPup in her new gear?

Check out her profile, I took it while we were sizing and getting the weight right in the pool. Had to photo the lake from the truck since it was raining on and off so much!

Have a great day tomorrow, hope you have great viz. and dive safe.

UP, we have to get in some clean water even now and then to rinse cow dung off the gear!

tony

I was thinking a stock tank is like that tub I rinse my gear in...
Or the galvanized thing I use to cool the tanks I'm filling...

But I forgot that in Texas everything is BIGGER...
And what you guys call stock tanks we call lakes !!!

:D

Originally posted by scubatexastony
Check out her profile, I took it while we were sizing and getting the weight right in the pool. Had to photo the lake from the truck since it was raining on and off so much!

Have a great day tomorrow, hope you have great viz. and dive safe.

UP, we have to get in some clean water even now and then to rinse cow dung off the gear!

tony

Look at the grin on her face! That pink tank sure does shine :D

Yep......that smile is bigger than Texas!!!Well Tony.....since Brenda won`t be hanging around the camp grounds anymore,I guess we`ll have to put out an ad.for a new camp mom!:)

Where`s my wife,..............OOOOOhhhhh Debo.................

Back
Top Bottom