Need vis report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300

Contributor
Reaction score
for >120' at Windy Point...if anyone has a recent estimate, I'd appreciate the info. I'm guessing it's ~1-3', but a personal observation would be useful.

TIA

DARK!!! lol :)

cyklon_300:
for >120' at Windy Point...if anyone has a recent estimate, I'd appreciate the info. I'm guessing it's ~1-3', but a personal observation would be useful.

TIA

Gregg You know if you shake the tree a coconut could fall to ground.....
e.g:
texdiveguy:
DARK!!! lol :)
................................................................................................
I was up there last weekend...@ 120 had (5-10 vis ) ( temp 61)
Been to Florida recently?

Dave

Teknadv3x:
e.g:
................................................................................................

Dave

Dave just a coconut---ha,,,,,one of my silly moments I guess! Florida is in my sights,,,,,gotta see the SG keel planted before the next big storm rolls through there.

I went to 115' at mansfiled yesterday had about 15' viz, temp 58.

Windy Point at 97 feet yesterday. Vis was at least 10 to 15 feet. Temp was 66.
Lake is way down. My computer showed 86 degrees all the way down to 25 feet. Felt like we were in boiling water when we came back up.

For a Saturday there wasn't that many people. Vis in the shallows was about 5 to 7 feet.

Teknadv3x:
e.g:

Dave

on this board to get dipstick comments, that's why I rarely come here for info any more, Dave.

We're doing FC w/ L Green in Oct.

cyklon_300:
on this board to get dipstick comments, that's why I rarely come here for info any more, Dave.

We're doing FC w/ L Green in Oct.

Did you go down and do appentice in the spring?

We will be there in Oct also doing FC with (Chris Wright) AKA:Larry Green jr.
I want to say either 10-02 thru 10-06 or 10-09 thru 10-13

Is the Goodenough project still on?

Dave

weekend before last (I know, not very recent) I showed 59 degrees with about 6 foot of vis around 120

Back
Top Bottom