Need tips on tank mesh install...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I personally don't like them but if you feel that you can't stand having your tank get too banged up and can't get the net on you can always take the tank and get one of the spray on bed liners put on it. Don't know what the down side would be though.

WarrenZ:
I personally don't like them but if you feel that you can't stand having your tank get too banged up and can't get the net on you can always take the tank and get one of the spray on bed liners put on it. Don't know what the down side would be though.

Pretty hard to do a visual on them, since the spec says you need to be able to see "bare metal" if there is a question about the surface of the tank.

I've come across one tank done this way, and I wouldn't do the visual on it.

I had a long thoughtful post but there is only one thing to say:

ANYWAY Dude if you want to put the sleeves on just flipping do it using one of the methods stated above, I like the using the hot shower water to stretch it over the cylinder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom