Need some AL parts to upgrade my RAM.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FlyernDiver

Registered
Reaction score
I'm finishing up the 30-year service :D on my Royal Aqua Master and I need some new Aqualung parts. I tried all the usual spots and worked on my local dealer some more, but he still won't budge. Interestingly enough he won't work on the reg either because it is "obsolete". I should note too thought that he is very willing to sell me a new Kronos Supreme, which has "side exhaust" for about 500 bucks...

All I really need though is a Conshelf/Titan Spring Block #105324 (balance chamber). This is the only part I really must have.

If available, though I am also looking for an environmental diaphragm for a Conshelf Supreme #108853, a pin for the HP seat #105323, and the little o-ring #820080 and backup ring #828005 that go inside the spring block. These all might come in a single kit of some kind, if they do, I'd be interested, but I don't have a part number.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM please, I really want to get this back in the water.

^^^Bump^^^

I have been able to track down all of the above mentioned parts EXCEPT the one I really need. I am still looking for a Spring Block/Balance Chamber for a Conshelf. The part number is in the post above. Any help would be very much appreciated...

I might have you covered...

Attachments

• RAM parts.JPG
    RAM parts.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 95
I asked Bryan a while back and he was saving all those that he had for Puh-hoe-niks nozzles...

DA Aquamaster, that looks like it is the older style spring block that doesn't have room for a backup ring. That is what I have right now and I am getting IP creep with tank pressures above 2500 or so, so I wanted to try the newer style with a backup ring.

I have several of both styles.

The one pictured is taller than the style that does not use a backing ring. Note the o-ring and backing ring on the stem of the seat.

These two illustrate the difference in the two styles.

Attachments

• blocks.JPG
    blocks.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 73
Did you get the parts I sent yet?

Hey DA
I know this is an old post but would you still have one of those spring blocks you would be willing to share? I picked up a DA that I am trying to rebuild. Unfortunately it had a bad nozzle. I was able to find a bare RAM nozzle. I have located all of the parts to get it together but the block.
Thanks

mic, if you can't find a spring block, an alternative is to find a Conshelf and rob it. Don't know how much experience you have with the old regs - sorry if I am telling you something you already know- but you will also need a push pin, the DA one will not work. The best option is to get the mushroom from a later Conshelf (straight pin version) and custom cut a pin.

Back
Top Bottom