Need PG hotel recommendation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Decided to hang out in PG for Christmas this year as I won't have enough time to fly back to the US this year (plus I'm itching to get some more diving in). Problem is that it appears that most of the major resorts are already booked up for the holidays. I will likely take a tech course with either Lalaguna Dive Center or TechAsia (Asia Divers), so I would prefer a place on small or big lalaguna.

Any of you know of some small bungalows or other resorts that might have rooms available? It would be nice to have AC, but I can live without it... Just want a basic clean room that's a short walking distance to the dive centers I mentioned above.

Just go over to the FULL MOON BAR and they will steer you in the right direction. PG is a "REAL BLAST" at Christmas!!!

uh, where is full moon bar and do you have a contact #? I would prefer to have something booked before I get there...

clgsamson:
try this www.oceanadive.com

cheaper dive rates and nice rooms (AC)

Caloy, nice looking place, but I will be taking an intro trimix course on either Big or Small Lalaguna, so Dulangan beach would be a bit out of the way to commute every morning...

shugar:
oh.... and stay off the corals... you don't want to be a hot item on the board come new years hahahahahahahaha

Jag

actually I was just gonna leave my fins at home and bring my workman boots so I can walk all over those coral reefs...:wink: and then proceed to Shark Cave and get me some fresh shark fin to sell back in Hong Kong...:11: Oh what the heck, while I'm at it, I might as well squirt some cyanide randomly in the water and then start tossing dynamite sticks in the water while racing around at dangerous speeds over all those dive flags...

Let's see, what other politically incorrect things can I do while I'm in PG? I guess I could bar fine all the ladies in the disco's, leaving all those horny Korean and Brit guys with nothing to do at nite...
[insert: Dr. Evil's laugh] muhahahaa

Back
Top Bottom