Need PG hotel recommendation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well my flights didn't work out for Manila for xmas so I'm now booked to join some friends in Phuket... Well thanks for all the advice... will look fwd to maybe hitting PG or Cebu for chinese new yrs...

pakman:
well my flights didn't work out for Manila for xmas so I'm now booked to join some friends in Phuket... Well thanks for all the advice... will look fwd to maybe hitting PG or Cebu for chinese new yrs...
awww... that sucks man! we were looking forward to meeting you in the flesh

now you have to be a korean diver somewhere else... (sigh)

Jag

All this Cebu talk...I had some great times there diving at Tambuli on Mactan, partying the night away at various venues in Lapu Lapu City, and finally checking in at a drive-in hotel where the check-in took exactly 6 seconds and they had hourly rates.
I blew off a diplomatic function at the US Consular Agency there that was absolutely critical for me to attend, exccept I was drift diving at 150' along big giant wall.
So when you all need someone to blame for the mess that the world is in today, well, it was my fault.
Dancing with four girls at once - one on my neck, one on each shoulder, and facing the fourth while I was jumping between chairs was one of the calmer moments of my port visit there. I had also blown out the blood vessels in both eyes in an overpressurization incident so the whites of my eyes were blood red. Since I looked like the devil, I figured I might as well act the part.
The diving was great too.

I wish I could remember my trip to PG... But of course I wish my girl friend at the time would forget it.

Tom Winters:
All this Cebu talk...I had some great times there diving at Tambuli on Mactan, partying the night away at various venues in Lapu Lapu City, and finally checking in at a drive-in hotel where the check-in took exactly 6 seconds and they had hourly rates.
I blew off a diplomatic function at the US Consular Agency there that was absolutely critical for me to attend, exccept I was drift diving at 150' along big giant wall.
So when you all need someone to blame for the mess that the world is in today, well, it was my fault.
Dancing with four girls at once - one on my neck, one on each shoulder, and facing the fourth while I was jumping between chairs was one of the calmer moments of my port visit there. I had also blown out the blood vessels in both eyes in an overpressurization incident so the whites of my eyes were blood red. Since I looked like the devil, I figured I might as well act the part.
The diving was great too.
wow... had a pretty good time huh...

Jag

Jag - LOL, keep your eyes posted on a post in General Asia about someone complaining about a Korean diver wrecking the reefs in the Similan Islands.... news at 11...

Yeah sorry I won't get to meet some of you guys this holiday season, but I'm sure I'll be in the PI a number of times next year (either at PG or Cebu) as I'm gonna try to finish off some trimix courses.

Tom - good story. but as the saying goes, what happens in Cebu stays in Cebu... :wink:

zylke:
Make sure the ladies you get are real ladies.. they dont call PG Puerto Gay-lera for nothin...
I don't get it, why do they call it that? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom