Need PG hotel recommendation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no thanks - I won't go that far... I don't want to be shot on the streets of Sabang...

hehhehehehehhe..... let's see how far you guys go with this politically incorrect lines.....

but perhaps, this time around the Board now knows how we go on this matter.....

Pak, how about trying to do a stop over in manila and see if you can meet osme of the PPD guys in person. Sadly, i would be in cebu during the holidays until after the first week of january. i still have not located a rottweiler puppy for cebu......

paolov:
Pak, how about trying to do a stop over in manila and see if you can meet osme of the PPD guys in person.

@ Pak: We can take you to Diver's Point... need a regulator? :)

Have fun in Cebu pao! Gonna get some dive time in?

Can I feed the rottweiler by hand??? After I rub my body with raw steaks?

OK OK, Kiddin aside. Paolo thanks for the invite but I'm going to try to minimize any transit time in Manila. Cebu? Hmm... That's tempting given the direct flight from HK instead of the car/ferry route to PG. You wouldn't know any technical instructors that are based in Cebu? My goal was to take either the IANTD Advance rec. trimix or normoxic trimix course during this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugar
oh.... and stay off the corals... you don't want to be a hot item on the board come new years hahahahahahahaha

Jag

actually I was just gonna leave my fins at home and bring my workman boots so I can walk all over those coral reefs... and then proceed to Shark Cave and get me some fresh shark fin to sell back in Hong Kong... Oh what the heck, while I'm at it, I might as well squirt some cyanide randomly in the water and then start tossing dynamite sticks in the water while racing around at dangerous speeds over all those dive flags...

Let's see, what other politically incorrect things can I do while I'm in PG? I guess I could bar fine all the ladies in the disco's, leaving all those horny Korean and Brit guys with nothing to do at nite...
[insert: Dr. Evil's laugh] muhahahaa

Grabe, tuwang tuwa ako sa kaka tawa sa thread na ito. :)

bro... have you seen the others? baka ma-ihi ka sa pwesto mo... si jonix nakaka dalawang keyboard na ata na nabugahan ng kape... si axua namemohan pa ata sa kakatawa sa office...

si caloy... well... big boss si caloy e, pero wala nang trabahong nagagawa sa kaka-SB

jag

yes they (Manfred) is the reco and refereal of Alex Santos (ask the tech guys). I ask my instructor buddy and he got that from ALex as the GUY to talk to in CEBU. so you can be comfortable to know he is not fly by night operation.

paolo

pakman:
thanks Paolo, yeah I came across Kontiki in a google search as well. Any PPD'ers either personally or through your many distant relatives know of these guys? good instructors? Good rep? If not, I guess I'd stick to PG but would be nice to hang out in Cebu for a change (been to PG twice this year already)

Back
Top Bottom