Need Mod to help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mopar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have asked a site leader or mod for help and she was kind enough to forward email to someone who can help but I have not gotten any help. Well my problem is my post count I have posted several times in three different places and my post number is stuck at 892. Will someone please fix this for me? The new board I cant get any help from anyone.

Update: I noticed now my post number is now at 894 maybe it has been fixed.

The new board I cant get any help from anyone.
Patience, it is a holiday weekend and hopefully most of the staff are out diving or celebrating with family & friends...:D

Update: I noticed now my post number is now at 894 maybe it has been fixed.

Nice when things fix themselves...

Patience, it is a holiday weekend and hopefully most of the staff are out diving or celebrating with family & friends...:D

Nice when things fix themselves...

It is a holiday weekend but you are wrong about me being patient. I have been trying to get help about a few issues since the first day the new board came out and have not. So do you still want to talk about patience?

As far as things fixing themselves yes you are correct. I hope someone did fix it so I will know that the people at Scubaboard are trying.

What other problems are you having?

What other problems are you having?

Well I had PM you when you were on vacation about how to leave trader rating. I was also asking about when you click on the button "contact us" nobody ever does. You told me when you got back you would check into matters and let me know. That was back on May,20th. Are you still on vacation? If you are back were you going to help?

I wasn't on vacation. I have a job.

Regardless...

I just updated itrader today (again) and it should work now? I don't know. I'm still testing it.

I hope it is fixed.
Thanks

It appears to be. What's the word?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom