Need HP hose to mount Perdix AI transmitter. Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why not a 4-inch hose? Stiffer than the 6-inch, still prevents the handling error.

With a 6" hose one can mount it on the right side HP port then loop the HP transmitter to down around to the left side. At which point it will sit between the wing and cylinder and not move.

Transmitter - stem spool - hose - first stage?

No real need for a loop to inflator hose - it's pretty stiff when pressurized. I've tried it both ways and don't bother with a loop any more.

I zip-tie my 6" hose to my inflator hose. I may untie it later, but it's there now.

Cheers - M²

:cheers:

Yes I would like to see it; please.
I also have a transmitter on my 40cuft pony slung on my slide. That one is under a elastic tank band.

Here's my transmitter on a six inch hose, unpressurized and pressurized. The comment above is correct - a 4 in. hose would be better. But it still doesn't flop around and bang the transmitter.

Thank you for posting pictures rsingler.

IMG_0878.jpg

This is the 4" hose referenced above from DGX, not pressurized.

Last edited:
The 6" looks better to me because it can be more easily secured to the inflator hose. I have one I think I'll try.

In my opinion, I think the transmitter need to be secured otherwise it is just as vulnerable to damage. So while one can avoid damage from someone picking the tank up the wrong way, we don't want to solve one problem and create another one. I appreciate the pictures.

I don't know what the solution is to securing it. I know I don't want to create another problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom