Need Help Identifying Mystery Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paperdesk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! Can anyone help me identify this mystery transmitter? It came with a used regulator I purchased, but I have no idea what computer it works with. it says BM-064329.

Thanks!

IMG_20160802_090929723.jpg

Thanks, that's what I thought, but didn't come up with that serial number in a search. I'm curious, how did you identify it? I also have an older oceanic transmitter, would it be forward compatible with a newer computer?

1) i own one that looks identical. you identify them by the FCC ID stamped on the end which is registered to AUP or PPS, i forget which company exactly.

2) you would have to ask oceanic, i think it depends on how old the transmitter is and how new the computer. the closer they are in manufacture date, the better chance they work together

This could be the one you have - if it has a black bottom (can't tell from your photo) Like this one and there's a reference at the bottom of the ad as to models it works with.

I will, but haven't sat down to work out its value yet. If you are interested send me a PM

Back
Top Bottom