Need help finding old or alternative wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loeth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I been looking for the Halcyon Evolve 30lb twin wing, with no luck, it was discontinued back in 2012 i think.
so hope someone can help me find a used one (good condition), stored away new one or a good alternative to it, and really dont want a 40lb if its huge like mostly are, a roughly 70cm wide is to much on twin 7s or 10s

the oxycheq 42 is around 22 or 23 inches wide

the dive rite ccr wing is also around thereabouts

Last edited:
I been looking for the Halcyon Evolve 30lb twin wing, with no luck, it was discontinued back in 2012 i think.
so hope someone can help me find a used one (good condition), stored away new one or a good alternative to it, and really dont want a 40lb if its huge like mostly are, a roughly 70cm wide is to much on twin 7s or 10s
The 40lb evolve is pretty slick. Probably worth while to get your hands on one and see how you like it.

I use a 40lb evolve with my double 50s and my KISS Classic. I like it for both applications, and I've used it on LP80s as well. I believe Scubapro makes a 40lb donut wing as well.

been looking at Dir Zone Stream 15 but cant seem to find any dimensions

dive rite's CCR XT wing is probably going to be closest in terms of wings that are available new.
CCR XT Wing | Dive Rite
dimensions posted there, it's 56cm wide for reference.

deep sea supply torus 42 or RB40 wing may work as well
will a CCR wing work proper on a twinsetup ?

It's a wing, it will work as a wing. You have the dimensions so you need to determine whether the dimensions work for you based on the tanks that you're using

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom