Need a new wetsuit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all. I have been needing a new wetsuit for some time now and i am going to get the w2 water proof and was wondering if i should get the 5 or 7 millimeter. I will mostly be diving in the Pacific from Maui to the Galapacos. My las wet suit was a henderson thermoprene 5 millimeter and after 2 dives in Maui i was okay warm. Should i get the 7 millimeter? thanks

Aloha,

I live in Maui and I dive with a W III water proof 3.5 Mil. I just used my 2 mill shirt today and was fine. It really depends on you. I never dive with a 7 mil. My wife does but she is very small. I have a little insulation. The water temp is still 74. The coldest that I have seen it here is 72.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What size are you looking for ????....I've got a brand new-never worn, W1, front zipper, 5mm, I won in a raffle....XXL.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom